- Péju Alatise, Naked Generation, 2019
- Steve Bandoma, Boie de pandore, 2018
- Steve Bandoma, Mayi ya pondu, 2018
- Steve Bandoma, Péché originel, 2019
- Steve Bandoma, Roi émotif, 2018
- Soly Cissé, Men and Lives II, 2017
- Soly Cissé, Confidence report (Detail), 2018
- Soly Cissé, The Possession (Detail), 2018
- Soly Cissé, Untitled 3 (Black Book Project 1), 2016
- Soly Cissé, Untitled 9 (Black Book Project 1), 2016
- Soly Cissé, Untitled 14 (Black Book Project 1), 2016
- Mohamed Lekleti, Untitled IV, 2019
- Mohamed Lekleti, Untitled III, 2019
- Mohamed Lekleti, Untitled I, 2019
- Mohamed Lekleti, Untitled II, 2019
- Mohamed Lekleti, Untitled V, 2019
1-54 London returns for its seventh edition at Somerset House between the 3-6 October 2019.
This year the fair expands, welcoming 47 carefully-selected international galleries, showcasing the works of multidisciplinary artists of established and emerging profile. More than 18,000 visitors are expected over five days with 9,000 VIP guests invited to the opening preview. Once again, the fair will be accompanied by 1-54 FORUM and Special Projects, amongst which a large-scale installation in the The Edmond J. Safra Fountain Court at Somerset House presented in partnership with the Kamel Lazaar Foundation (KLF).
Our participation to the fair will feature works by Péju Alatise (Nigeria), Steve Bandoma (Democratic Republic of the Congo), Soly Cissé (Senegal) & Mohamed Lekleti (Morocco/France).
For more information about the art fair, please navigate to the 1-54 website HERE