- Péju Alatise, If Nigeria Will Not Wear Her Cloth, She Deserves To Go Naked, 2019
- Péju Alatise, In the beginning, Eve should have stayed in bed that day (Yellow), 2019
- Péju Alatise, Bluer on the other side (The problem with immigration) 5 oars, 2018
- Adjani Okpu-Egbe, Fabricated Anthropology (Quadriptych), 2019
- Adjani Okpu-Egbe, African Asbestos, 2019
- Adjani Okpu-Egbe, Syrian Civil War (Triptych), 2019
- Adjani Okpu-Egbe, Takumbeng's Creed, Ambazonian Fortress ( Diptych), 2019
- Adjani Okpu-Egbe, Beyonce's Realm, 2018
- Adjani Okpu-Egbe, Mother's Garden , 2018
- Jenna Burchell, Tortoise Shell 2/4, 2019
- Jenna Burchell, S25°58’47.2548” E27°46’32.1672” Songsmith (Cradle of Humankind), 2016
- Steve Bandoma, Jeu Kizengi, 2018
- Steve Bandoma, Original Sin, 2018
- Steve Bandoma, I Believe I Can Fly, 2018
- Steve Bandoma, Pandora's Box, 2018
- Steve Bandoma, Emotional King , 2018
- Steve Bandoma, Mayi Ya Pondu, 2018
- Soly Cissé, Untitled (Triptych), 2018
- Soly Cissé, Black Book Project 3 (28 Collages), 2016
- Slimen El Kamel, Intoxication, 2018
- Slimen El Kamel, Across the Road, 2018
- Slimen El Kamel, Ritual, 2018
The postponed New York 1-54 2020 returns for its sixth anniversary edition, the edition will be available to view for all online from the 6th to the 30st of May.
The 2020 New York edition of 1-54 will welcome visitors to explore, connect with, and collect from the 25 international galleries and more than 80 artists from Africa and the diaspora in the original line-up now presenting their booths in 1-54’s first ever online edition at https://www.artsy.net/show/sulger-buel-gallery-sulger-buel-gallery-at-1-54-new-york-2020.
For our third participation to 1-54 New York, we present work by Péju Alatise (Nigeria), Adjani Okpu-egbe (Cameroon/United Kingdom), Jenan Burchell (Southern Africa ), Steve Bandoma (DRC), Soly Cissé (Senegal) & Slimen El Kamel (Tunisia).
We look forward to welcoming art lovers from all over the world to our first ever online fair!